– Designing and implementing new features and functionality
– Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
– Should have at least 3+ experience in PHP & WordPress technologies
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
– Having experience in any other PHP frameworks, libraries, or any other relavant technologies is a plus
Kindly refer your friends.Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Word Press Developer|