· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
· Design graphic user interface elements, tabs and widgets.
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) for all type of devices.
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems .
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
1. 3 to 6 yrs of experience in UI design and development
2. Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
3. Portfolio of design projects.
4. Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
5. Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
6. Need skills on UI frameworks like Angular, React, etc.
|Job Category||UI/UX Designer|