• Define technical design for mobile application ecosystem (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.).
• Setup developer accounts to publish apps to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
• Integrate available plugins to utilize native phone APIs to handle push notifications, geolocation, and payment processing
• Developing Android/iOS mobile apps using Ionic framework.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Focus on the delivery of web application development projects with heavy emphasis on responsive behavior
• Work with the UI/UX designers, product and bridge the gap between business requirement, graphical design and back end interfaces
• Take an active role in how the application looks as well as how it works
• Evaluate technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Monitor website performance and rectifying front-end-related issues
• 1+ years of Working Experience in flutter for development of Mobile Apps is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
• Good Understanding of REST APIs and how to consume them
• Good knowledge of Mobile APIs for interfacing with Mobile OS to create native apps.
• Knowledge of Java for Android or Swift for IOS or Angular.js will be an added advantage & preferred
• Hands-on knowledge about Mobile-App architecture planning
Interested candidates drop your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Mobile Application Developer|