Role & Responsibilities:
The Java Cloud engineer is responsible for Operational and deploying leading-edge cloud applications that meet our client’s platform needs.
The role of Cloud Operations Engineer is a blend of automation and application administration. It is a hands-on technical position in a fast-paced atmosphere. The ideal candidate has prior experience managing cloud based n-tier web applications and strives to solve traditional operations problems through automation and software.
More so, the candidate must possess a high standard of excellence, have a strong customer focus, and is capable of technical deep-dives into code, database, load balancer, network, operating systems, and storage..
PREFERRED SKILLS :
– 3+ years of experience in operations & deploying applications built on Java and Spring Framework
– Strong experience building and maintaining production systems
– Must have AWS experience, Knowledge in S3, Lambda and Microservices is an added advantage
– Sound knowledge in automating manual processes through DevOps
– Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment and understanding of configuration management concepts
– Monitor Production Support tickets and ensure SLA commitment on a daily basis
– Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– Good communication skills
– Work on cutting edge tech solutions using Java, Spring on AWS platform
– Work as part of team to ensure deployment and integration tasks are completed successfully
– Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
– Assist client support personnel in the remediation of production issues
– Come up with initiatives to continuously improve platform performance and reliability
|Job Category||Java Cloud Engineer|